Saturday, March 26, 2016

My artworks off to California, The Nederlands, UK...

Before couple of days, I sent these beauties to California! Many thanks to all my customers and artlovers from Foster City, Bay Point and Simi Valley!!! Deeply appreciate it!!!
My "Obsessive Dreams" and my "Endless Passion" ready to be stretched!
...and they are already stretched (Ready to hang)!!! Different sizes of these prints on canvas of my original abstract paintings "Obsessive Dreams" and "Endless Passion" are available here: www.JULIAAPOSTOLOVA.etsy.com
Stretching of "Turquoise Dreaming"!One Spa Salon in Kansas City and two new homes in The Nederlands and United States are waiting for their turquoise art on their wall!!! ✈ Thank you so much, again Tracy, Stefanie and Deborah!!! Deeply appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment